– Am I seeing things or what the hell are those small black dots supposed to be..
– A.. A BABY!
– I made up a metaphor.
– The way how I scythe reeds is how other people live their lives
– Calm, hardworking, one bed of reeds at a time, keeping breaks, doing things right, getting praised, with proper protection gear on, whether the weather was shitty or fine, effectively..
– If I scythed the way I actually live my life..
– In a terrible panic, a bed of reeds there, a bed of reeds here, passing half of them, completely wet and sunken into the water, once in a while I hit someone else with my scythe and cause myself bruises with it as well, sometimes I get a complete bed scythed out but I’m not really sure if I should be proud of it, I try to scythe everything at once, without protective gear, with too many breaks, ignoring all the beds completely and trying to find snails from the shore because it’s a lot more fun, eventhough the sun was shining I would still think that the weather is terrible
– I am not completely sure how could I live like I scythe
– My head cannot process all the information what I receive every day