– annan juotavaa sirkalle~
– NIIN SÖPÖ!!!!
Posts Tagged ‘eläin’
– kaikist on aina ihan hirveetä asua kerrostalo-alueilla
– kyl mäki mielummin asuisin maalla
– mut täällä on ainakin kans kivat naapurit
– Here are our cats, Ensio and Anselmi
– Are those names from Assassin’s Creed?
– ..ah.. no..
– This is my limit when it comes to small-talk..
(Me and my friends call Assassin’s Creed Anssi, which is a finnish name, and Enzio also translates nicely into Ensio, which is also a finnish name)
– Am I seeing things or what the hell are those small black dots supposed to be..
– A.. A BABY!
– I made up a metaphor.
– The way how I scythe reeds is how other people live their lives
– Calm, hardworking, one bed of reeds at a time, keeping breaks, doing things right, getting praised, with proper protection gear on, whether the weather was shitty or fine, effectively..
– If I scythed the way I actually live my life..
– In a terrible panic, a bed of reeds there, a bed of reeds here, passing half of them, completely wet and sunken into the water, once in a while I hit someone else with my scythe and cause myself bruises with it as well, sometimes I get a complete bed scythed out but I’m not really sure if I should be proud of it, I try to scythe everything at once, without protective gear, with too many breaks, ignoring all the beds completely and trying to find snails from the shore because it’s a lot more fun, eventhough the sun was shining I would still think that the weather is terrible
– I am not completely sure how could I live like I scythe
– My head cannot process all the information what I receive every day
– Where should I go for my job-training
– I dunno
– You should have a leprosy dance
– A Dwarf Crab!!
– I always almost forget how much goddamn fun it is to be at jobtraining